When you do a search of MBChB on wikipedia, you can get a similar list of universities offering their medical degree with the abbreviation of MBChB.
- In UK, MB ChB are offered at the universities of Birmingham, Bristol, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Keele, Manchester, Sheffield, and Warwick.
- All Ghanaian medical schools award an MBChB as the basic medical degree after 6 academic years. These include Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, University of Ghana, University for Development Studies and University of Cape Coast
- MBChB is offered at The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Libyan International Medical University is an accredited private medical university which awards an MBChB to its graduates.
- The two New Zealand medical schools, Auckland and Otago, style their degrees as MBChB.
- In South Africa, the University of Pretoria, University of Cape Town, University of the Free State, University of Stellenbosch, University of KwaZulu-Natal and MEDUNSA all award MBChB
- The five universities in Uganda which have medical schools that teach undergraduate courses, namelyMakerere University, Mbarara University, Gulu University, Kampala International University and Busitema University, all award the MBChB degree
- All schools in Zambia that award the MBChB degree: Government sponsored medical schools:University of Zambia (UNZA), Copperbelt University (CBU) Private Sponsored medical schools:Cavendish University Zambia (CUZ), Lusaka Apex Medical University (LAMU)